Key Account Manager - EMEA
- Join us in the fight against antibiotic resistant bacteria!
At the forefront of digital health, 1928 Diagnostics strives to bring the full value of Bioinformation Technology and Cloud Computing to revolutionize how health care fight antibiotic resistant bacteria. The company was elected a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer in 2018.
As a KAM you will work to build a customer network within Microbiology and Infection control across Europe. The company is in the early commercialization phase where we are working to establish a user base and at the same time rapidly develop the product in close collaboration with our users. You will report directly to the Director of Commercial Operations, and be encouraged to take a great responsibility and be innovative in how we reach and build the market.
- Develop and execute various sales and marketing events in line with a comprehensive account/territory plan. Including but not limited to:
- Sales meetings
- Customer collaboration
- Find new business opportunities as well as managing existing client relations. Primarily through direct sales, but also by establishing agent relationships.
- Work against both sales and activity targets
- Create insights and prepare client presentations and proposals.
- Evaluate, prioritise and allocate resources to different activities.
- Initiate, develop and negotiate strategic partnerships via telephone, live meetings and web based communication
- Plan and report activities and opportunities in 1928’s CRM system.
- Work with different departments in the organization to coordinate and consistently provide excellent customer support.
- Build and develop the 1928 Diagnostics brand within the European microbiology community through collaboration and engagement.
- Deliver content to or contribute to our web and social media platforms.
- Travelling within Europe is expected to 50% of full time.
- We want you to understand our customers and their reality, a BSc/MSc in Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Nursing, Bioinformatics or similar is helpful.
- Min 2 years of sales experience from the life science, diagnostics, medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent in minimum two European languages, English is a requirement.
- Experience from reporting into a CRM system, Salesforce, Hubspot or similar.
- Well acquainted with the Microsoft Office package and other web based applications to support your work.
- Knowledge in your own and preferably other European health care systems.
- Great communication and social skills.
- Drivers licence
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 2019-09-15.
For more information regarding the position please contact:
Fanny Boije af Gennäs Erre
Director of Commercial Operations
+46 709 73 00 65